What is home care?
Home care can take many different forms. It can include:
- Help around the house, such as cooking, cleaning and doing the shopping
- Personal care, such as getting showered or bathed, getting dressed, shaving and taking medication
- Companion services, for example, our care workers can accompany you to medical appointments, social outings, or even just be a Scrabble partner at home!
We offer a sleepover service if you need us there at night, and can provide 24-hour care if it’s required. Another option is our live-in care workers, who can provide both the support and companionship you need to stay in your own home and live life your way.
If you have more complex health issues, we also have highly trained and experienced clinical staff who can support you in your home.
Is home care for me?
Home care could be just what you need, if:
- You just need a little extra help as you’re growing older
- You have Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease or similar
- You have an acquired brain injury
- You have any other complex health requirement, but still want to maintain your independence in your own home
Looking after someone else?
Every carer needs a break now and again. Whether it’s for an afternoon or a couple of weeks, we give you the peace-of-mind that your loved one is being well cared for, while you catch up with other things or enjoy a well-earned rest.
Interested in our home care services?
Find out more about what happens next, explore the options for paying for your care, and look at some of the most frequently asked questions from others who have been where you are. To discuss your needs and how we can help, please call us on 0800 542 1078*.