TikTok competition launchedPosted about 1 year ago
We are on TikTok!
To celebrate our new TikTok channel, we are launching our ‘Tell us why you love working in care, without telling us you love working in care’ competition to win a luxury food hamper!
You need to tell us why you love working in care without actually saying why you do via a video. You can submit group videos as well as individual video –feel free to be as creative and original as you want!
- You must be an employee of Allied Healthcare to enter
- Your video must be no longer than 30 seconds long
- If wearing uniform for the video, please ensure you are wearing the uniform correctly and are following the uniform policy
- You can get our customers involved if they want to join in but please ensure the consent forms are completed and signed
- If multiple people are in the video, please ensure social distancing is followed and the use of PPE if appropriate
- Please do not post any videos relating to the competition or the company onto your own personal TikTok. Videos must be sent directly to email@example.com
- Any videos uploaded to your personal social media accounts without approval must be removed
How will the videos be judged?
Once we have received all nominations, we will post the videos on our TikTok channel on Monday 24th May. The video with the highest engagement rate (the most likes, comments, shares and views) by 12noon on Friday 28th May will be crowned the winner!
The winner will receive a luxury food hamper, which will be delivered to their branch!
How to enter
Please send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 21st May.
Give us a follow on TikTok here.Back to the top