What care is covered?
Helping people stay in their own home requires more than just personal care. Our live in carers understand that people want to maintain their independence and therefore provide assistance with the following:
- Preparing & cooking meals
- General domestic duties – such as cleaning, bed making and laundry
- Dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and toileting
- Personal care
- Assistance with outings
- Assisting with mobility
- Supporting with medication
- Close working with GP and other professionals for seamless care
She is a lovely girl, caring and sensitive, she is certainly in the right job. Mum, who I thought might have a problem with a stranger in the house thinks the world of her and actually looks forward to seeing her.