Caring for people in the home they love makes a huge difference to their lives. Whether it’s a welcome face and a helping hand or expert clinical support for complex conditions, we give people the care you want them to receive and that they deserve.
Better care at home is long overdue. In partnership with you, we can deliver more and better care to the growing number of people who rely on us.
The range of care we offer
As the population gets older, the range of care services you need to commission gets broader. That’s why local commissioners find the breadth of our offer so valuable.
The care services we provide include:
- Care for adults with significant needs
- Care for children with disability, behavioural and educational needs
- Reablement care after an illness or injury
- Support for people with disabilities, to carry on living independently
- Discreet, round-the-clock live-in care
- Expert clinical care from community nurses, healthcare assistants and paediatric nurses
We offer flexible services, tailored to the needs of individuals, so they get exactly the care they require.
How we deliver better care
Getting our service right means we’re welcomed as a valuable part of our customers’ lives. To do this, the care we provide must be both reliable and life-enhancing. We pledge to deliver this care by:
- Recruiting, training and retaining the best care workers, and rewarding them with guaranteed hours contracts
- Providing comprehensive care services, and maintaining and developing a rigorous clinical governance and audit structure that goes beyond regulatory requirements
- Forging long-term partnerships with care commissioners, customers and their support networks
- Offering peace of mind by ensuring reliable care workers are there when they’re needed
- Finding innovative ways to help people live at home for as long as possible