What is live-in care?
Live-in care provides both the support and companionship you need to stay in your own home.
Our team of specialist live-in care workers are always on hand, in your home to support you. Whether you have complex clinical care or are living independently with a learning disability, mental health problems, dementia care, or would like simple companionship, we can help.
Our live-in care workers can:
- Help around the house, such as cooking, cleaning and doing the shopping
- Provide personal care, such as getting showered or bathed, getting dressed, shaving and taking medication
- Provide companion services, for example, our care assistants can accompany you to medical appointments, social outings, or even just be a Scrabble partner at home!
- Be on hand at night if you need extra support
If you have more complex health issues, we also have highly trained and experienced clinical staff who can support you in your home.
Everyone has a choice when it comes to their care. Residential care is not the only option, we can help you or your loved one, live an independent life in their home, safely. By providing person-centred care we can help empower you to have a more equal relationship with your health team and be more in control of your own life.
How is my live-in Care Assistant selected?
During our robust recruitment process, we ensure that we select the right Care Assistant for each individual. We look at our client’s needs and personality and match these to the skills and character of our live-in Care Assistant.
As part of the process, a rigorous interview and assessment are completed plus a full Disclosure and Barring Service check is undertaken on all our Care Assistants.
Is live-in care for me?
Live-in Care could be just what you need, if:
- You need 24-hours support around the house
- You have Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease or long term neurological condition
- You have an acquired brain injury
- You have any other complex health requirement, but still want to maintain your independence in your own home
Interested in our live-in services?
Find out more about what happens next, explore the options for paying for your care, and look at some of the most frequently asked questions from others who have been where you are. To discuss your needs and how we can help, please call us on 0800 542 1078*.
Download our Live-in Care brochure here
Think you might need a different type of care?
Back to types of care we offerBack to top