Perhaps you’re no longer comfortable in your existing home, or maybe you want the opportunity to meet new people? Are you over 55?

Self-contained apartments make up Assisted Community Living Schemes. They are available to buy or rent. Often, communities are referred to as Extra Care Schemes. Do you need home care? They can tailor on-site care and support to your needs.

In addition, there’s a varied range of communal facilities, hosting an exciting and wide range of activities. Here you can make new friends and learn new skills, whilst continuing to live life independently in a safe environment.

Within these schemes, you are have access to care, support and clinical services at whatever level you require; and if you already live in Assisted Community Living that doesn’t have its onsite care services provided by Allied Healthcare, get in touch to find out how we can help you switch your care to us.

Want to find out more?

Your local authority can provide details of the schemes in your area. Looking to buy? Your local press offers details of privately run schemes and properties available for purchase. Housing websites can be useful too.

Back to top