Demand for care is increasing with the aging population. Funding is facing unprecedented pressures. We know that commissioning care is more challenging than ever. This, with ever-increasing customer expectation, means it can be difficult to ensure you have day-to-day capacity at an affordable price.
The range of care we offer
As time goes on, the range of care services you need to commission is getting broader; that’s why the breadth of our comprehensive service offering is so valuable.
The care services we provide include:
- Care for adults with significant needs
- Care for children with disability, behavioural and educational needs
- Reablement care after an illness or injury
- Support for people with disabilities, to carry on living independently
- Discreet, round-the-clock live-in care
- Expert clinical care from community nurses, healthcare assistants and paediatric nurses
How we deliver better care
- Recruiting, training and retaining the best care workers, and rewarding them with guaranteed hours contracts, because excellent care starts with excellent care workers
- Increased education in specialist support and complex health conditions
- Providing comprehensive care services, and maintaining and developing a rigorous clinical governance and audit structure that goes beyond regulatory requirements
- Forging long-term partnerships with care commissioners, customers and their support networks
- Offering peace of mind by ensuring reliable care workers are there when they’re needed
- Finding innovative ways to help people live at home for as long as possible or receive the support they need to live their day-to-day lives to the fullest
- Operating on a national scale with a local presence allows us to meet your need for care provision, whilst ensuring we offer a personalised service
- Connect care workers, individuals and families with new technology and digital networks
Find out the other answers to the question:Why Allied?
Caring for people in the home they love makes a huge difference to their lives. Whether it’s a welcome face and a helping hand or expert clinical support for complex conditions, we give people the care you want them to receive and that they deserve. We don’t do things ‘for’ customers, we do things ‘with’ them.
Better care and support services are long overdue. In partnership with you, we can deliver more and better care to the growing number of people who rely on us, for all sorts of different needs. Our person-centred planning reflects the individual’s needs and wishes.
Service you can rely on with rapid response
Finding the capacity to cover your care caseloads can be the biggest issue you face. You want a reliable provider who consistently meets your residents care needs and maximises the time care workers spend providing care. The size of our workforce, alongside effective scheduling, means we can meet people’s care needs as they arise.
We aim to provide continuity of care, so customers get to know their care workers and can build the personal connection that makes all the difference. We want to be there whenever people need us, so we are prepared to move fast. Our Rapid Response Teams consist of care staff who operate a shift pattern, so they’re always ready to be mobilised.
Commissioning home care services is no simple task, so we create packages of care that make your life easier – in addition, every home care account has a dedicated Care Delivery Director, who’s responsible for delivery the care contract.
You’ll always find it easy to get in touch with us, and if you have an emergency query, there’s always someone who can help on our 24-hour care line.
We look to continuously improve the services we provide for you. Our rigorous, risk-based audit structure identifies quality improvements across our branches, and our Continuous Quality Improvement team work with our staff to ensure we meet the highest standards.Read our annual quality report
We build strong relationships with you
Have a look at how and why Allied is committed to building strong relationships with commissioners or get in touch to discuss your requirements.Back to top