Allied Healthcare has robust systems in place for monitoring and constantly improving practices. A Medical Director provides clinical leadership across our organisation, while the measures listed below further strengthen our clinical governance.
- Our risk management system makes key management information immediately accessible
- Our auditing team with a head of clinical audit ensures we have sight of all our nurses’ work
- We ensure thorough medication management with a group head of medicines management, medication management policies and thorough staff training updates
- We focus on staff development through our coaching, clinical skills training and education panel
- Our complaints and patient feedback system improves management information and organisational learning
Our comprehensive clinical governance framework ensures we deliver high quality care that is safe and evidence-based.